Friday

Santa Cruz California | Candice Betty Senior Portrait Photographer

Hi, I'm Candice Betty, and this blog is about photography and my work. Right now, my career is in biology and chemistry, but my career doesn't define who I am.

Beach Monterrey
17 Mile Drive, Monterrey, CA

I love photography, and got one of my first jobs at Northridge Photography Studio taking senior portraits and prom photos back in the days when we still used film and medium format cameras as the standard. Both of my parents were photographers, and I've been working in the darkroom since I was in my early teens.

I studied microbiology at UCSC, and these are a couple of images taken in Santa Cruz with my first digital camera, the Kodak DC 90.


Horseback riding with college friends

Santa Cruz portrait photographer
Santa Cruz beach

Santa Cruz beach sunset
Beautiful Santa Cruz beach sunset

Please feel free to comment and share your photos. Please follow my blog and email me if you're interested in portrait or wedding photography.





No comments: