Tuesday

Candice Betty of Ambition Photography Huntington Beach Reveals Her Inspiration

Candice Betty, founder and lead photographer at Ambition Photography, reveals her inspiration and the elements that comprise her unique style. Her answers to these four questions tell why she loves photographing people so much and what makes her stand out.

What was your inspiration to start Ambition Photography?

I've had a passion for photography since I was 10 and my parents taught me how to develop photos inside our in-home darkroom. I was further inspired by the techniques I learned in OCC’s photography program, and my experience working as a staff photographer at Northridge Photography Studios. My dream, since I was 17, was to have my own photography business.

What makes Ambition Photography stand out from the competition?

What sets me apart is my warm personality and my shooting style. I shoot weddings, engagements, and events, as well as, executive portraits, family portraits, and senior portraits. My style is unique with a fine art influence, incorporating creative lighting, unique compositions, artistic angles, and advanced Photoshop techniques to allow me to create visually stunning images.

What do you love most about your job?

Making people look and feel their best, and capturing the priceless moments that flow out of this. I especially love working with couples to create romantic imagery that they will treasure for a lifetime.

What is the best reaction you’ve ever gotten from a customer?

“I love them! Your work is magnificent!” - Megan. Feedback like this always makes me feel like I'm having an impact on people's lives. It brings me back to why I decided to run a photography business - using my strengths to contribute to people's lives in a positive way.

Candice is currently offering a special engagement photo shoot package. The best way to contact Candice with questions is to schedule a call with her online using the magenta Contact Us button at the top right of her website ambitionphoto.co

No comments: