Tuesday

Experimenting with Bulletproof Coffee | Latte Photograph

This morning I'm experimenting with making Bulletproof coffee using Kerrygold grass-fed butter, coconut oil, and Xylitol as a natural sweetener. I used organic coffee grown at high altitudes in Central America (Guatemala) and produced from a single estate, as Dave Asprey, from Bulletproof coffee recommends. He emphasizes finding the best quality, low mycotoxin beans that you can find in your city, which are made with a wet process. I wasn't able to find out about the process for this organic Guatemalan coffee from Sprouts, but I did verify 3 out of the 4 recommendations for beans. After I blended it for 30 seconds in my Ninja Ultima blender, the consistency was frothy like a latte, and it was amazingly good.

This image of the coffee in my favorite Paris mug was taken using only natural light. 




I really enjoy food photography, and am considering adding it to my portfolio, which is primarily portraits and weddings right now. If you run a small business or magazine and need some images of your food and/or drinks, contact me




Note: I am not affiliated with any of these companies. I list them merely as an example of what I am currently using. Enjoy!

No comments: